Where are you from?

I stole this idea, but I thought it was a really cool way of showing us how diverse this community really is, so I had to do it!

I live in the state of Tennessee in the United States of America, where are you all from?

This waterfall is right down the road from my house.

Wow what a view. I am from the Netherlands but visited the states seven times already.

This is near where i work. I am at work right now :sunglasses:

That is a good idea.
I am from germany (south-eastern part), Federal State Saxony, in the Ore Mountain.
@Peter: i like your view! :wink:
@Ken: this view is amazing!

Thats near by my home

@Ken breath taking view; beautiful.

I live is state of Maryland and this is the view from my home.

Hi all,

I live in Brazil, in a island called Sao Luiz.

This is near my home.

Nice views, wow. It is high summer here, but in the winter, and it is cold enough, the view from my house can look like this.

Nice views! I’m from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Here’s an old shot near my house…

Higher resolution: https://u01.appmifile.com/images/2016/07/03/9bf29699-e813-4f66-9bdd-37b3e89859eb.jpg

I like this idea of posting your places.

I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. But I live in Utah, USA

I took this picture of Buenos Aires 3 weeks ago, we went to visit the family.
This is 1 hour from where I used to live.

Now this is Utah. Last winter I recorded a little while driving to work, because the sun finally showed up after a long time of cloudy skies.

@Hossein, looks like you live in a golf course! :grin:

This is where I was today:

It’s the tallest waterfall in the US East of the Rocky Mountains.

This tree is hanging off the edge of the world!

Beautiful :+1::+1::+1:

I live in Toronto, and this is the view, it is located very close to my home ( 5min walk )

Lovely views and locations shared by all community members.
I live in UAE.
Nothing special around me rather factories.

A pretty cool idea!

I live in Lithuania (you probably have never heard about it, if you don’t know about basketball), Kaunas.

Paraíba, Brasil:

Sem foto, não tem nada interessante perto de onde moro :smile:.

I live in Foggia, southern Italy, better not to post photos, Italy is called “The beautiful country”, but Foggia is the exact opposite.

@enfandroid, I Googled Foggia and found this photo.

In my part there are beautiful places of sea, in fact it is true that in Italy there are beautiful places, but the city of Foggia city not recommend to anyone, even if there are beautiful places in the vicinity of the sea, but on the other hand you eat very well .

I live a few kilometers from here: https://www.google.de/maps/@47.8933579,9.1371073,696m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=de

Southern Germany, rural region, rural internet connection…