Voice Recognition extension without Google Dialogue

Great, it works fine… thank you for support

I didn’t understand when this event will work.or one more think.can you create an notification to start, pause, stop recognization

This event occurs during pauses between words. When the user is still talking, and the recognition module is still working.

I’m trying to do a hands-free session in my application, but it doesn’t work so well, many times there are sounds (even I have disabled them), how does the hands-free session work on Siri or Google assistant?
I really need a hands-free session in my application, it’s a feature many users ask me for
Can you develop a separate extension that can play hands-free speech well?

You mean, is it possible to exclude the appearance of beep? On the phones I have at my disposal, the beep does not appear if it is muted. Therefore, it is difficult for me to analyze why it sometimes occurs on some phone models.

The problem of the beep happens rarely, but the problem is that the words are not absorbed fast enough and sometimes are not absorbed at all

Unfortunately, I cannot improve the quality of speech recognition. Quality depends on many factors: the speaker’s voice, the presence of external noise, the type of microphone used, the speed of the Internet connection, etc. Voice assistants also do not always understand fast speech. You can advise users of your application to speak clearly and not too fast.