Unable to Compile export the apk

any one can solve error
AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.101 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/evra_wad/attendanceCheckServer/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.evra_wad.attendanceCheckServer.Screen1)
(compiling com/appybuilder/evra_wad/attendanceCheckServer/MainWithNote.yail to com.appybuilder.evra_wad.attendanceCheckServer.MainWithNote)
(compiling com/appybuilder/evra_wad/attendanceCheckServer/main.yail to com.appybuilder.evra_wad.attendanceCheckServer.main)
(compiling com/appybuilder/evra_wad/attendanceCheckServer/reports.yail to com.appybuilder.evra_wad.attendanceCheckServer.reports)
(compiling /tmp/runtime959428746416943080.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 2.52 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 43.17 seconds
_______Invoking ApkBuilder to build: /tmp/1533967588231_0.32896858709990706-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/deploy/attendanceCheckServer.ap
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

It would help if users search the forum before posting.

attendanceServer.aia (184.9 KB)

my aia file

It doesn’t work that way. You can only give an aia if someone asks for it to test something. I send you a list why anything can go wrong. We suspect for you to go through the list and tell here what works and what doesn’t.

nothing from list you send
can u help me?

You app icon got a strange format, so i removed that and i got further in the process of compiling. That is in the list above so you could have changed that.

I removed your admob components and now it compiles. Does your app come from AB originally or did you import it?

why can not i export .aia or .apk
i dont understand.
warning : “Server error: could not build target. Please try again later!”
[ERROR] Got exception: 500 Internal Server Error The call failed on the server; see server log for details
whats that ???

Is your project very large? What’s your exact project name?

İts name is RollingBallUltimate.
My project may be large. But how can i see that size?
And is there limited size for that?
Please help me. Thanks…

I’m unable to find your project at gold.appybuilder.com
Did you have correct exact case-sensitive project name?
PM me the email that you used.

sorry i could not found your email. Mr. Hossein. (my email is erci2000@gmail.com)
ss
it has not been finished. but i just want to know about reason. i can not see size and export it.
Thank you.

An project aia can not be larger then 5 MB.

Thank you Mr. Peter.
İ will check it out.
But it would be better if i can see instant aia size and mistakes.

Hi I am too getting same issue,

I am unable to update my app… i changed icon, deleted add ids and clock component…but still don’t work.

AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.196 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/dhirajanand2009/OnlineToysShopppp/Screen2.yail to com.appybuilder.dhirajanand2009.OnlineToysShopppp.Screen2)
(compiling com/appybuilder/dhirajanand2009/OnlineToysShopppp/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.dhirajanand2009.OnlineToysShopppp.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime2022688262226928808.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 2.452 seconds
________Invoking DX

OnlineToysShopppp.aia (729.1 KB)

MY aia is just a webview but even then i am getting this issue…i also opened it on other account with downloading aia file and upload key but still same issue came…if i don’t use same key then nothing comes(no error)…but my app don’t take update due to key mismatch.

Did you change packagename?

yes i changed package name…as this a webview i used same structure with different design for two apps

https://help.appybuilder.com/tutorials/basic/package-name

OnlineToysShopppp.aia (729.1 KB)

I have changed according to the given convention…but still not working …pls see snap.
I am also attaching changed aia…i also changed project name capital letter in initial but sill same error coming

Hi,
Anyone pls help in this…