Tutorial - How to disable a component for an hour/day

Hi @Italo Great tutorial. I want to add a challenge for you. :slight_smile:
Can you add tutorial for notification to user when the hour is has reached.

Thank you thank you so much pixiiBomb thank you very much!!!

Did you figure it out? Good job!!! 5 gold stars! :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

Yup!!! I like your applybuilder community :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Can we use Hour instant Instead of Miliseconds

Hi i want to know that can we use Hour Instant
Instead of Miliseconds according to Italos Tutorial on Disabling Component.
@Italo @PixiiBomb

Time is counted in milliseconds.

Just like 100 pennies is 1 dollar
1 dollar = 100 pennies

In video games, 100 copper = 1 silver, 100 silver = 1 gold, 1000 copper = 1 gold

In programming, you have to represent the smallest number as the number you want to achieve, because the words “second, hour… etc” mean nothing to 1’s and 0s.

Hope that makes sense :smiley:

Please don’t open new topics with the same question. Have some patience. I merged your new topic with this one.

Thankyou Pixii It solved my Query

can we do, like in tinyDB place we put firebass?
instant of TinyDB can we use Firebass?
nice tutorial mr. @Italo
thanks.

anyone, How to disable components for 2 months ?

hello sir i can’t find this block

that’s just another style of the same block
to switch the style, do a right mouse click and switch between external inputs and internal inputs
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I got this Just use this blocks but online timing get any online timechecker extension

Check this

Sir i get this error

The operation + cannot accept the arguments: , [java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1549203116831,areFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=Asia/Manila,firstDayOfWeek=1,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=1,ERA=1,YEAR=2019,MONTH=1,WEEK_OF_YEAR=6,WEEK_OF_MONTH=2,DAY_OF_MONTH=3,DAY_OF_YEAR=34,DAY_OF_WEEK=1,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=1,AM_PM=1,HOUR=10,HOUR_OF_DAY=22,MINUTE=11,SECOND=56,MILLISECOND=831,ZONE_OFFSET=28800000,DST_OFFSET=0]], [20000]
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

you first have to convert the instant in time from the Clock.Now block into milliseconds before being able to add something

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

i use the same block but i got an addition operation error in the second block…but when i change the block at call tinyDb value if not there to " Get clock millisecond " then call “clock now”, i think your blocks need to change… thanks for this tutorial…