Taifun Billing Extension Help

Please how can i detect when a product has been ordered sucessfully?
Below is my code snippet.
I don’t know if am correct.
Please help me
Thanks

please see the example projects on my webpage https://puravidaapps.com/billing.php and use the LoadOwnItems method and its corresponding event

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

that isn’t the main problem
I want to learn how to consume products after a successful order
Please help, thanks

what about usig the Consume method?
Taifun

please am asking
how can it be used please?

see the example 1 “as simple as possible” here https://puravidaapps.com/billing.php

billing3
protip: read the documentation

Taifun

This is the error i get when compiling
AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 2.013 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/orders.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.orders)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/login_reg.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.login_reg)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/views.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.views)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/howto.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.howto)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/home.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.home)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/about.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.about)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/contact.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.contact)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.Screen1)
(compiling com/appybuilder/yellingapps/boost_views/coins.yail to com.appybuilder.yellingapps.boost_views.coins)
(compiling /var/folders/kr/nmrl5f3d0dxb4xzc4nl48fkm0000gn/T/runtime5045167602748455901.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 8.004 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 91.892 seconds
_______Invoking ApkBuilder to build: /var/folders/kr/nmrl5f3d0dxb4xzc4nl48fkm0000gn/T/1592394158945_0.7713551444055128-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/deploy/boost_views.ap
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Please help
Thanks

sorry, I just have seen, that we are talkking here in the Appybuider community… :sweat_smile:
well, my billing extension unfortunately is not compatible with Appybuilder…
also Appybuilder shuts down soon, the build server is not available anymore since several months…
see also the Reminder on top of the community

Reminder: You only have 13 days left to migrate (or download) your projects.
After June 30th, due to shutdown of online version, you will no longer be able to access your AppyBuilder projects!

Please don’t procrastinate and migrate or download your projects NOW!

so my suggestion is to move your project to Kodular…
my billing extension will work there…

Taifun

Thanks very much
Taifun
I just migrated to kodular
Thanks