TableView Extension v3

It works but not rows and columns are wrong.
Data in file is: “xxx, yyy, zzz \r\n”.
So my CellDelimiter is “,” and RowDelimiter is “\r\n”. And listview display everything in one row.
Where is mistake?

Try it with a RowDelimiter of “\n”

It’s working! Thanks!

Please help me to make the blocks

Why not just show what you made.

Is it possible to add Delete or edit option button for each rows of the right side?

Yes, it is possible. It would definitely need to be sponsored, but I honestly don’t have the time to add something that complex.

Thank you for your reply.
I think it is essential for table formate. Update as soon as possible…

A feature this complex will need to be sponsored(Paid).
I have no plans to add this feature at this time.
If you would like to sponsor this feature, send me a PM.

how to make a table from spreadsheet data use this extension?

Hi.
I’m getting this error:
Error from Companion: java.lang.RuntimeException: invalid syntax in eval form: :4:2691: caught exception in inliner for # - java.lang.RuntimeException: no such class: com.kennicholsandroid.TableView.TableView… etc
In AppyBuilder when connecting to device with live testing.
With no code at all (the table)

Solved, a restart was enough.

Thanks for this great extension!!!

Hi, Very useful this extension, but I dont understand why the table show data in disorder, I use a procedure to order the data but when the data is showed in tableview, their appear in disorder, and when the data apear as a text in a label appear in order.

Could you show how you order your data?

what about downloading it from here https://puravidaapps.com/tools.php?
Taifun
PS: links to other extensions you can find here https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Thanks for sharing this extension.
I need some help;
1- I would like to fix (freeze) the header row.
2- I would like to change the aligment of some columns vairously. I mean, some columns center, some columns right .
3- I would like to make filter / sorting regarding to some columns.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Goker

Maybe you can pm the developer and ask him for your features and sponsor him? TableView is a free extension. All that you are asking may be a lot of work. Sponsoring can persuade the developer to help you.

1. Freezing the Header Row is possible in v4 which isn’t released yet.
  2. Changing the alignment of certain columns isn’t something I plan to add to the public version.
    If you are interested in a custom version please PM me and we can discuss it.
  3. TableView just displays the Data that you provide. You can manipulate the data any way you wish and rebuild the TableView.