Spinner visual format theme device default

spinner appinventor compiled online today

sppiner appybuilder compiled online today

my cel is samsung j5 android 8
had the same error, however resolved, spinner is unformatted.

Screenshot_20181224-083217~3
select in appbuilder

select in appinventor

""visually the spinner is with the same problem that ai2 had in the past, see the difference after ai2 repaired, is visibly apparent, in appbuilder is small and no form defined, is there any way to fix?

And what is your question?

visually the spinner is with the same problem that ai2 had in the past, see the difference after ai2 repaired, is visibly apparent, in appbuilder is small and no form defined, is there any way to fix?

So you want that the spinner looks like the app inventor one in AppyBuilder?

App Inventor

AppyBuilder

yes, because it looks the screen nor what has a selection spinner, it’s basically no height, visually ugly, no designer

appinvetor

appybuilder

appinventor is well defined, you realize you have a spinner on the screen

sorry my english, I’m trying to explain as clearly as possible

I guess @hossein might want to answer this question about the look of the spinnercomponent.

to complement on the subject, appinventor in the main screen1, you can choose the theme

with this you solve this problem that I am talking about, or at least the option to the developer to choose

still think spinnercomponent, should have color options, height and other, but I do not know if it is possible, the solution of the theme seems more viable

Theme

I found a solution and I would like to share, it may be that others have had the same solution, but I will still share with you