I am Ben as you know . In past days, I been thinking, there is a lot of great app builders out there (App Inventor & it’s distros), but what if we would make a same thing just with sites? Well, I started working on this project Site Publisher. It is an “Easy Website Builder”, that allows you to make sites easier than ever. Now, I know you would say there is Wix & Weebly, etc. But Site Publisher would be different. Whole core system and idea of it will be different. It won’t work the way other site builders does. A whole system is being built with following languages/scripts/libraries/frameworks/engines/databases/apis:
- PHP - a whole back-end (core system), is written in this language making a whole builder powerful.
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap framework is used for a front-end (design), making publisher beautiful as well.
- MariaDB - data (users, websites, etc.) is being stored on MySQL’s type of database called MariaDB.
- Perl - for additional features, I am using Perl to make CGI scripts.
- Popper - an engine used to make tooltips and popovers (little messages).
- Tasks - A mini JSON encoding restful API written by me, you can take a look at it on GitHub.
Currently, my project is being actively developed & I am looking for people who can be beta testers.
If you are interested in this, please request access for a beta here: https://goo.gl/forms/27XkI2Mdx8wmMx3j2
Website building hasn’t changed in a while, and I thought it was time for a fresh start. I am on a mission to make easy website builder, that you want to use.
Note: it may take a couple of months, until a beta is available to beta testers.