Send an Image to my printer service using Activity Starter

howto

I wish a Happy New Year 2020 to everyone!!!

I would like to send an image directly to my printer service (RawBT) using the Activity Starter.
Actually I am doing it using a share extension (TaifunSharing, thank you Taifun!), but I would like to minimize the user interaction to have to search the printing service by himself and make my application more independent.

Thank’s in advance for any help provided to me.

you could try

see also the extensions directory here https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I have tryed both extensions but they don’t work with my printer (Bluetooth Thermal Label Printer Mini Portable 58mm Receipt Printer Small for Mobile Phone).

I have one question for you and I really hope that you will help me solve it. The fact is that recently I decided to print one document from the phone and for this I needed to use the android print service to find my wireless printer (I bought it a few days ago at www.mrdepot.ca and I absolutely do not know how to use it). I hope you can offer some kind of solution. This is really a very cool printer and I like to use it but I don’t know how to solve this problem. What are some suggestions?