Recompiling in apptomarket doesn't work

Hi, I wanted like usual to decompile my app, add assets and recompile it. Recompiling doesn’t work any more… i tried without adding assets, i tried with my past apk witch worked before, but doesn’t work any more … I conclued it is probably a problem with appybuilder, maybe a new release ?? Can someone test on his side to know if it is not a problem with my apptomarket ? thank you :slight_smile:

Yes, apptomarket seems to be the problem. I have tested it too with new and older apk’s and I have the same results.

There is an issue, you have to delete 1.apk file on your computer.
Strange issue…

Hi There,

i have the same Problem with Apptomarket.
When i press Point 3 Create New .apk the programm it is loading and loading but doesnt create the apk.

I Tryed it with All apktools also the latest version 2.4.0 but everytime the same Problem.

I Also Tryed it with Java 7 and 8

Any Ideas? Sorry for my Bad English :slight_smile:

Same problem for me too like ABM

…i have the same Problem with Apptomarket.
When i press Point 3 Create New .apk the programm it is loading and loading but doesnt create the apk.

I Tryed it with All apktools also the latest version 2.4.0 but everytime the same Problem.

i use Java build 1.7.0_40-b43

I also did Boban’s tips&tricks…
some idea?
Regards
Angelo V

Don’t know how it looks from your side but.

Are you using the latest AppToMarket?
Have you made the necessary changes to AppToMarket?
Did you follow the Important! stuff from the link above before creating New.apk?

There shouldn’t be any issues with java but I can’t be sure as I use 1.8

Copy and post logs from AppToMarket Hisory

bild

Like this

05maj2019_1227.25: I: Built apk…

05maj2019_1227.25: SUCCESS: The new .apk was generated: D:\AppInventor\AppToMarket\AppToMarket_v40\AppToMarket_v40\myApks\BottomBar_new.apk

And post your Manifest after you have made your changes

/Boban

Boban you are awesome!
Upgrade to Java 8 and run…
regards