PUBG:IRL (wip!)

game

I don’t know if anyone here plays PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) but it was an absolute hit last year on PC/Steam (more than 30 million players), and it’s a hit this year as mobile version was released about a month (or two) ago both for iOS and Android.

PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is a battle royale shooter that pits 100 players against each other in a struggle for survival. Gather supplies and outwit your opponents to become the last person standing.

Now I’m making PUBG:IRL (in real life) with AppyBuilder, Map component and Firebase. One player can host the game and others can join it (the host can play it too).

This is not a game per se, it’s more like a companion app to play “king of the kill” mode while playing airsoft or paintball with your friends. It is still work in progress and I have no idea when it will be completed. For now it only has shrinking play/safe zones which can kill you, but I have so many ideas to implement, I’m afraid I’ll never finish it :smiley:

More images here: https://imgur.com/a/oU1FXnB

No APK yet, sorry guys :confused: I still have to iron out some little problems and I need to test it thoroughly before releasing it :slight_smile:

Let me know what do you think, how does it look like to you?

Looks good so far…:+1:

/Boban

Looking good. Keep us updated with progress

Nice idea. The only potential problem I see is if the company that publishes the game finds out you are using their name and logo. Be careful with that. It can be just a warning or a big amount of money.

I’ll say those are just placeholder images :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not gonna fly. Everybody would be doing that, if that was possible.

PUBG is a “I see I sue” company. They are extremely picky what can go through and what can’t. Be careful.

@Avram that took appy builder’s potential to a very high level

Thank you. Actually, it just shows the power of appybuilder. I’ve just did a little math and combined it with circles/lines on the map :slight_smile: and I could not make this in other App Inventor based app makers