Preview - Notifier with custom titlebar image

This is just a preview to show that future release of Notifier will include ability to set a custom image next to Title:

Like / Dislike?

• Dislike

0 voters

This awesome feature. but i have a request about notifier…your notifier is so cool but if you can, i hope you will make light theme for progress dialog…because, black background is ugly…:frowning: thanks

That would be a different topic.
Add an item in the WishList category for that :slight_smile:

Oh…I’m sorry for my mistake!

We can add this feature to ALL notifier dialog windows. You support will be appreciated:

http://appybuilder.com/support.html

i got it…i have support for you…sorry for my gift is too small…but i don’t have too much more…:frowning:

@D_ng_Hao Thanks for your support

More updates. Ready for next release:

Why Notifier->TitleImage does not work…?

Please show your blocks. It works :slight_smile:

Everything works…! It turned out that the problem was in the WiFi router… I restarted the router and everything began to work… Thank You friend…! :slightly_smiling_face:

And what size should be the picture…? I used a picture size 64x35 pixels…

@DDTnet Glad its working for you.
The image should be rectangle. If your image is greater than 150, AppyBuilder automatically resizes it to 150 x 150

I understood… Thank you very much…!

Hossein Amerkashi, I have this problem again :" the pictures do not appear, the download freezes, then gives an error - the browser does not respond… I connect via WiFi router to the phone “Live Testing”… Apparently I have a very, very, very slow Internet, and so I can’t download Appy Builder projects ONLINE… Many people here use the Appy Builder OffLine version from where they download it…?

If not related to Notifier, please open a new thread in Discuss category