Post Sept 28 Release Wish List - Bug Tracking

1. I’d like to see a professional image cropping tool that is built in (doesn’t use activity starter to open the cropping tool)

I’ve used many extensions but they don’t really fulfill my requirements.

For more information about what I exactly need, please see this library:

1. A tool to extract a string to Word or PDF files.

2. Please read here. If it’s possible to implement this, that would be great
    https://community.thunkable.com/t/share-from-other-apps-to-my-app-extension/5839/24

@habboubih we’ll check into these items

Feature request from @Steve_Roadley:

@Italo pointed out a good workaround to this that didn’t require a procedure, but I agree that this should be a single block that doesn’t require a null operation. The presence of such a block would also make it obvious that moving to another screen does not automatically close the screen you are currently on, which I’m sure it’s a common newbie mistake, and since this language is aimed at newbies, that would be logical.

@Steve_Roadley
When you open a screen without closing the previous one, you can go back to the first one and it will keep the same state it had when you left it (text in textboxes, sprite locations, colors selected, etc).
If you close the screen, and then open it again, everything resets to its default state (as set in the designer).
Note that this behavior only applies to the compiled apk, not while live testing.

That I guess is why we have the option to close or not a previous screen when opening a new one.

Right, but having this combined in a single operation as an ADDITIONAL block, wouldn’t eliminate that option.

To be able to set the amount of characters that can be typed in a text box and a password text box
Let’s say if you type a password we can set it along the text string.
Thank you very much

Progress bar

Requesting block

Set progress bar value to…

Isn’t this ThumbPosition?

Where is it?

@Richard_Nero What value do you want to set it to?

I use progress bars But I make them simulated
I can control more of your design and I can establish values ​​of progress
why not create them yourself? @Richard_Nero

I am creating something for timed quiz… was expecting progress bar will be something like in the picture …but I couldn’t.

The second image for extension which was posted yesterday … I thought this will be useful if we had set–value

I’d also love to see support for other languages in my app. I believe this has something to do with Strings.xml in the values folder. I want my app to support other languages as well.

@habboubih we can’t really do auto translation

@Hossein did you see if this can be done. Seems cool feature … to have REAL progress bar.

@Richard_Nero you rant something like that as AppyBuilder core feature?

I meant I will translate the app manually. I just need a feature to let me able to translate my app manually

Aka “localization”… I think MIT is working on that, or at least plans to do so

From Martin: Features you want

Noted