Please Make These Extensions

I want to show Other Network ads in my app which are not available in appybuilder by default.
The Ad Networks are as follows

Media Net
Adcolony
Mobfox
Fyber
InMobi
Facebook Audience Network
Super Sonic
Binger
Air Push
Start App
Unity Ads
Tapjoy
I want all these Ad Network Extensions

Anyone can help me ?
I will pay.

Multiple Extension Needed

it will take long time to release any extensions if you are in hurry then you should use android studio so you can easily add any ad network you like. the coding for ads are available on any website.

@mirmasud300 can you make these ???

Why do you want all these extensions? Are you making earning apps?

i think your right he is making a earning app

reffer this so such us stuff.
https://enhance.co/
my advise is that admob is best all time

My app is bit different. In my app there are 5 games. While a user play the game there will be a video or interstitial ad will be shown. I want to combine multiple ad network in the app. That is why i need different different extensions

How about you learn java and code them yourself, because it will be a lot of work. And I think all of those extensions will be paid

i am ready to pay for all these extensions

Still sounds like an earning app in the end.

Then i will say every app is a earning app because everyone is earning from their app.

Yeah. It looks to me that you want a lot of ad networks to have a lot of ads in your app

I want to show Other Network ads in my app which are not available in appybuilder by default.
The Ad Networks are as follows

1. Media Net
  2. Adcolony
  3. Fyber
  4. InMobi
    5.Facebook Audience Network
  5. Super Sonic
  6. Binger
  7. Air Push
  8. Start App
  9. Unity Ads
  10. Tapjoy

I want all these Ad Network Extensions

Anyone can help me ?

Are you ready to sponsor each one of them?

Yes off Course…:grinning:

Please Help Me…to get these extensions

Use enhace connector extension. You can add all of these ads in your app easily

Why you not just using admob

Everybody is trying to make those click-on-ads apps that gives the user 1 penny every hundred million clicks. Since they already tried Admob, most of them have their account cancelled or they know they will be banned eventually for doing this. That’s why they need so many ads providers so desperately.

In my opinion, AppyBuilder should also cancel the account of people who uses the platform to create these kind of apps. Those give a bad reputation to builders like AI2, AppyBuilder, Thunkable, etc.

Really Agrees With you ! Making Money Making apps is kind of Like a Big Deal For them But Not that Useful too, They are just thinking of making money the quick way possible. Every Starters Does this as well and I should say i have even made it at first but then take the app Down as its of No use