[Paid] Whatsapp Send Message extension

Hi all, i create this extension to send whatsapp message to a contact number, it is not necessary to keep it in your contacts

here is the blocks and properties of the extension:

Capturaaaa

Capturaaaaaa2

And here is a video demostration (In the demostration i put my phone and a default message):

If you want this extension please donate,the minimum to donate is 2 dollars

Best Extension by Iven Moreni

Useful extension, @ivan_moreno

This extention works in Thunkable?

all extensions work for all App Inventor distributions, including Thunkable
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Yes sir as @Taifun say it works for all app inventor distributions

hi, i’ve donate a 2usd, now how can i download the extension?

Hi sir, thanks for donate, send me a private message with your mail and i send the extension

i’ve send you a private message…thank you

good, but I can not automatically send the message (I have to do tap on send), I can not send messages in silent mode)

I’m not sure but I think whatsapp does not allow you to send messages automatically without having to hit the send button … I’ll try to work on it …

I honestly do not know if facebook (whatsapp) has released the API for this, it would be very useful for sending messages automatically and silently, while using your app (without changing the screen)

Hello Sir,
This is a great job you have done. Thank you for helping us.
I have a problem sir, actually, I don’t have an account in the bank and paypal is not available in my country. Please I need help because I want to use this extension in my application.
Thank you Sir

You can use this extension, but at the moment you can make a donation, do that, promote the development

Hi, what is the difference to use this extension instead ActivityStarter?

With the extension is simpler but you can achieve the same result if you work with the api of whatsapp

Hola:
Quisiera saber si tu extensión para enviar whatsapp, envía los mensajes de manera automática.
Es decir, yo quiero que habiendo puesto el número de teléfono pueda enviar el mensaje de whatsapp sin tener que pulsar en ningún sitio.
Gracias

Buenas, por el momento no es posible, estoy trabajando en ello, actualmente se le debe dar al boton para enviar el mensaje

solo en dispositivos root

I made the donation, how to download the extension

Si el numero no esta agendado en el celular, funciona igual?