One Signal: No push token

I have developed my app with AppyBuilder and I dragged the One Signal’s control into my screen. I compiled the AppId property and, I’m sure, code is correct. I have run my app on two differents devices with Android OS.

In the One Signal platform there are no active users, no engaged users, no inactive user and no subscribed users. But I found my users on the “All user” page. The column “Subscribed” reports two different labels: “No push token” and “Google Play Services Library error”; the tootip of second user’s label says: “Google Play inizialization error. Check for conflicting plugins and make sure ‘com.google.android.gms.version’ is in your AndroidManifest.xml. Check the logical for more details”.

How to investigate the problem? Appybuilder, One Signal, devices …?
Regards.
Marco

The answer of One Signal team is:

This means the device didn’t send us a push token to subscribe the user for push. Please check the logcat on the device for details on this.

Most of the time this is due to the Application class being wrong or you’re APK not being signed correctly.

How to proceed?

Update. I deleted the app in OneSignal and all users. I created a new app and now it seems to work…