Notify_v3 Extension [Free]

I understand, but with the block change from v2 to v3 the block will need to be added manually anyway.

Love You !
Love it !
Thank you very much

tebrik ederim çok güzel uygulama. bir önerim olacak. bildirim sesi eklemeniz mümkün müdür?

Not at this time, but I’m looking into it now.

Salve, volevo sapere se creo una applicazione e inserisco questa estensione notify e la metto online quando scrivo le notifiche arrivano a tutti quelli che si sono scaricati la mia applicazione?

Sorry that is not possible with this extension.

agradezco mucho el esfuerzo. No dejes de actualizar. Gran trabajo amigo!!!

Is there a version available that doesn’t have a clicking on notification to open the app?

No I don’t currently have a version that doesn’t open the app on click.
However you could do this to kinda cheat a little:

It will minimize the app right after it opens and return the user to the previous activity.

Note: Just be sure to add a startvalue to the notification.

Thanks Ken just what I needed.

Hi Ken thanks for this extension, it has been a great job you have done. I just have a question, I need my app to keep receiving notifications even when it is closed, can it be done with this extension or do you have any other extension that does?

This extension and no other extension I know of does this.

For this you’ll need to use the PushNotification Component in Kodular

Hi, can you implement a “move task to foreground”? my app don’t have to reinizialize screen when user press on the notify just to move it to foreground.
tyvm
regards

Clicking on the notification basically accomplishes this.

sorry, in my app, when i click on the notification, the “notifier” restart the app not just move it in foreground and it stop the music and reset all.

Which builder are you useing?

i use app inventor, i have try your aia file too but it’s the same :frowning:

If you exit the app and relaunch it does it act the same or does it work as you wished?

it’s the same, if you want i can send you an apk of your application n you can try it… i have set your button yellow when i click it but when i click on the notify the app restart resetting all…

Your extension is good, but I think it’s affected by a flaw. Marco_M is right: it’s a conceptual mistake to restart the app when the notification is touched. It’s much more suitable to bring back to forefront the app instance that is already running, as a notification refers to that specific app instance. If you restart the app from scratch, you lose and clear some info or status related to the running app and the notification is trying to inform you about. This way is wrong and the extension is so a bit useless. Please, fix your extension and restore from background the running app when the notification is tapped. Thank you.