My app crashes while opening screen2

My app crashes while opening screen 2.
Is there any solution of my problem.
@Hossein , @John plz help

@Kashif_Mehmood how can members help if there is no detail? What happens in screen 2?

When I open app after the splash screen when login screen initialize there came an error unfortunately free 8 Ball Pool coins has stopped

Not enough info.
Use adb logcat. Search for adb in AppyBuilder help docs

How can I give you more information.

I found nothing in help docs. Please tell me the reasons why my app stopped.

follow tip 1 and tip 2

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

@Kashif_Mehmood did you change package name? If yes, then search help doc for package

I changed nothing in my app except Email.
But I use .png icons in my app. Can these .png icons affect my app?

What email are you using? Can you privately send me your .aia?

How can I send you .aia file.
Here’s my email address
Kashifmehmood926@gmail.com
@Nickon

@Kashif_Mehmood You think your app may crash because you have a Clock that keeps opening Login screen? :slight_smile:

@Kashif_Mehmood Also, check your logic in your Login screen below. The else part of if block, may open same same screen Login again!

I created splash screen so I used clock component. I should remove clock component or not.
@Nickon

@Kashif_Mehmood

1. The clock keeps running because you haven’t turned it off. Before switching, you’ll need to stop the clock.
  2. Why are you attempting to re-open same login screen in your Login screen? It might be good idea to go through some of the MIT AI tutorials HERE or through @wolberd tutorial HERE