My app are getting stopped

Whatever apps I’m creating from Appybuilder since last 1 or 2 weeks, all the apps all are getting stopped (or getting restarted) while using them for more than 20-30 minutes or more, showing alert that {AppName} has stopped working or the app restarts from the first screen . This happens again and again (restarting happens mostly). Even my all the app sizes are between 2.9 to 4.5 MB and all the used images (if any) are within limits or of small sizes, then why is so? Are the apps not getting properly binded (or exported) by Appybuilder server?
If this continues, how will I update my apps on play store and this crashing will result in bad reviews

What does this mean? Show the pixelsize of your images in width x height format. How are you switching screens?

@MarkDaniel the fact that you stated it crashes after 20 to 30 minutes, means there is some issue with your coding logic. Possibly you are using :alarm_clock: and somehow doing invalid operation

relevant is the width and height of your images
how many images are you displaying at the same time?
also make sure to switch screens correctly…

see also tip 1 and 2 here

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Thanks for replying to @Peter @Hossein and @Taifun
As per your sayings, I checked my logics again but I’m not able to get to
where I’m missing or making mistake. I’ve attached one of the aia with this reply. ashish24.aia (303.3 KB) If possible, please check it and correct me. I’ll be very thankful to you all

As Taifun also asked, tell the pixelsize of your images and show the blocks of your aia.

It’s difficult to write dimensions of all images I have used in the app. And the app have 3 screens how to share all screen blocks at once is a bit difficult. That is why I have shared aia to check.
Please help

First resize the all images and then upload them again.

@MarkDaniel

1. In what screen does the app crash?
  2. Does it crash when you do a specific action?

Moreover, resize the dimensions of your images:

it crashes mostly on Screen3 ( tasks)
No, not any specific action, crashes automatically at irregular interval, sometimes very shortly

how do you switch screens?
you might want to switch screens correctly, see again the already mentioned tip 1…
Taifun

HOME Screen, you can start by turning off the timer before you go to the next screen.

bild

TASK Screen, same thing here however, I don’t know what you are doing with the timer, since it doesn’t fill any function.

Make sure to maintain the aspect ratio of your images.

And this…

/Boban

Really thanks alot. I resized the images. And made the correction in Clock block… really thanks again everyone for your help and suggestions :grinning::smiley: