Misalignment of text inside button for big size mobile screen

Hi,

I am developing an app with lot of buttons and the number of characters in the button is about 10 & above. Kindly help to solve this issue.

Example : My button name is “MYSETTINGS”
I have designed the button size and the text font size in a way that “MYSETTINGS” covers in single line inside button for a smaller screen size.
When i install the same app in the big screen mobile I am seeing the button name in two lines as below
“MYSETTI
NGS”

Without showing anything like blocks, design screens, etc we can not help you.

Please find the attached screens. Observe the settings inside the button for different mobile phone screens. The .apk file remains same.

How do make your font size? I also asked for blocks etc.

Its a regular way with the inbuilt floating button available in the appybuilder website.Attaching the screen shot below. Let me know if you have any questions.

There is a difference between a button and a floating button. The screen you are showing is this from your app? You have to give all the info you have else i have to keep asking for more and i don’t like that. It takes to much time.

That’s why i gave you the link on how to ask a question.

What is the resolution in the both dispositives you are using???

Also, did you make that background image???

Dear Peter,

Thanks a lot for your time in helping to sort the issue out.

I feel its more easier for you to suggest me the way that you use to build the app. I will simply replicate the same here.

In an elaborative way i am facing two problems.

1. First problem:

As shown above the test alignment inside the button. I am using the button type only and not the floating button in the above picture. please suggest a way that the text fits inside the Button in all mobile screen sizes without misalignment.

1. Second problem:

The app is used to control an IOT device usig WIFI. so i use below method. Connect to the IOT device’s Wifi with Mobile phone’s wifi in the Android settings.

a.  After connecting to moblile Can you help me suggesting a right block on reading IOT's 
        IP address and saving in the app
   b. later i can use the same IP address for communication.

Awaiting for your kind response.

Dear Ismael,
Their is no resolution option available in appy builder. However the various Mobile phone’s resolution varies like 1440 x 720 ,2280x1080 etc…,

And Yes I made that background image using photoshop.

This is how i do it in one of my apps. The procedure resizeFonts is called in screen1.initialize block.

Peter,
Thanks a lot for giving the solution for first issue.

Can you also help in solving the next one which i requested.

The app is used to control an IOT device usig WIFI. so i Connect to the IOT device’s Wifi with Mobile phone’s wifi in the Android settings.

a.  After connecting to mobile Can you help me suggesting a right block on reading IOT's 
        IP address and saving in the app
   b. later i can use the same IP address for communication.

Please create a new Topic

Dear Ken/peter,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Will raise it as a new topic.