Math Whiz Quiz Tutorial

TUTORIAL DIFFICULTY: Medium
This tutorial is intended for users with an Intermediate Skill level or higher. This video moves at a faster pace. You are expected to pause the video or following along as needed. You should be able to follow along easily if you are able to find blocks by looking at a screenshot.

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
This tutorial will teach you how to set up a Math Quiz. Each question in every quiz will be different. Two random numbers are chosen (a & b) from 1 - 100. The operation for each question (addition, subtraction, multiplication or division) is chosen at random. Once the question has been set, the possible answers are randomly generated within the range of the actual answer. The answers will appear in a random order on four different buttons. We’ll add a “cheat mode” to the quiz, that let’s us see the correct answer during development. (“Cheat Mode” should be disabled once you build the app). The Wrap Up provides a solution to add a countdown timer to each question. If the user doesn’t answer in time, the quiz will automatically present a new question. The user can start a New Quiz at any time using the built-in menu. An example of using images with preset answers is shown on the “Ideas” screen in the project’s .aia file.

YOU AGREE THAT BY DOWNLOADING THIS .AIA FILE you will ONLY use it for education purposes or as part of your app. Any apps published to Google Play using any or parts of this .aia file MUST legibly include the phrase “original app design by Pixii Bomb” either on the title screen or somewhere in the “About” section. ANY Or ALL parts of this project MAY NOT be uploaded to another youtube channel, website, or publication in which the uploader receives credit for my work. If you wish to use ANY part of this tutorial in a tutorial that you create, you MUST have my permission to do so.
If you violate any of the above terms, your channel/website/publication will be flagged for copyright infringement.
Project .aia File: MathWhizQuiz.aia (1.7 MB)

AppyBuilder Beginner Tutorials

…and yet more great video tutorials from @PixiiBomb :clap:

I do what I can :fairy::bomb:
Glad you guys like them :smiley:

Wow, you are really a Tutorial Production Machine :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Well I’m trying to hit that 4k lol

Awesome tutorial, @PixiiBomb:+1:

Maybe we need to retain the last character of the answer to make the answer not too obvious.

Well you could lower the range from 15 to like 5, or something. Probably wouldn’t make it less than 4 though, since there are only 4 possible answers.

this is really helpful thanks @PixiiBomb :slight_smile:

sorry to say but this aia is not working when i am trying to run as apk in my phone :frowning: showing error "There Was A problem parsing the package. " I Don’t know why

dear madam
is Possible

I need Any Time Update Unlimited Quiz Apps Project fusiontables/ spreadsheets
With Account Add Point ,show top scorers

How about searching? Or create a new post.