Material Card + Cameraviewer FREE extensions

Hello builders! The wait is done!
First of all, we have to thank the incredibly amount of 100 people who shared this post and liked it, and our sponsors @Sebastian_Segovia (author of Aplicaciones App Inventor 2) and @Daniel_Garcia.

A big thank to you!

:gift::ribbon::tada::confetti_ball::christmas_tree:

Also, a big thank you for @CarlosPedroza27 who made possible adding multiples cards in a single arrangement and setting the image from an URL.

MATERIAL CARDS

Description

Useful extension to add programatically three types of material cards into a single arrangement.

Types of cards

Type 1

This type of card includes an image, a title, subtitle and content section. Also, buttons can be added with an Icon Font (optional).

Type 2

This type of card includes an image and content section. Also, buttons can be added with an Icon Font (optional).

Type 3

This type of card includes an image section. Also, buttons can be added with an Icon Font (optional).

Methods

• Type1: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List titles: A list with the text that will be displayed in the Title section. List subTitles: A list with the text that will be displayed in the subtitle section. List content: A list with the text that will be displayed in the content section. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section. You can pass an empty list if you don’t want any buttons.

• Type2: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List content: A list with the text that will be displayed in the content section. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section. You can pass an empty list if you don’t want any buttons.

• Type3: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section. You can pass an empty list if you don’t want any buttons.

Event handlers

• AfterPicking: When a card is picked, returns the position of the card.

• Button Click: When a button’s card is clicked, returns the name of the button and the position of the card.

• ErrorOcurred: When an error occurs, you can handle it with this event handler.

Downloads

.AIX: life.inventor.CardView.aix (18,9 KB)
.AIA: MaterialCards.aia (80,0 KB)
.APK: MaterialCards.apk (2,2 MB)

CAMERA VIEWER

Downloads

.AIX: life.inventor.aix (18,5 KB)

Donations

hAppy Building!

Team

CameraViewer Extension
Show Display Camera On half Screen
Video Call App | Possible or not?
Audio Sync to Firebase (Calling App)

“buttomClick”

Did you mean “buttonClick”?

Nice extension. Are you able to set dynamic cards or set number of cards from a list.

Idea: make a foreach loop and for each item in list, create a card inside arrangement.

super…you are doing a great job

I think he means when a button is clicked from the Card type 3 which has three buttons: favorite (with an heart icon), bookmark and share.

Sorry if it wasn’t clear. This appears to be a typo.

Do you use support v7 for this? or how do you make this?

Wow, up this… Will wait for the likes…

Common guys, UP this!

Neeed More Likes Comon guys!!!:joy:

I guess we will have to wait 190 likes to know hahaha

UP again… Common bros, we need more likes…

He can’t use support v7… It’s ant build system, there is no aar (Android archive libraries)
Btw: @Andres_Cotes maybe too big likes goal? :smiley:

the goal is simple to comply with at this moment if each person has liked to invite other 3 developers that if they include and I like the extension it would be free and there would be few like to be opensource

@Andres_Cotes Maybe the 120 likes is too high? I think a lot of members are not engaged in the community,

@Hossein it will be interesting if thread maker could make locked content that will be opened if the members have liked (or commented) the thread? It will make more members to become more engaged in the community…

@Ronin Thread was opened 3 days ago and has +420 views already. It’ll get there :slight_smile:

Superb…

I see, you are right. Thank you, @Hossein

I’ll keep commenting to bump up this thread :wink:

I have a jar for that… just like a lot of other libs

Even if you have classes.jar file, you need add resources + if you have lib, why do you even ask that question.