Material Card + Cameraviewer FREE extensions

Please go ahead and share yours. That will go a long way to remove unnecessary anxiety for users here. This is a free world. He may still release his own when and if his target is met.
Thanks.

Sure, I will make a post later today.

Cuantos likes faltan Andrés?

A post was split to a new topic: Implementing Material Cards

Por favor puedes poner tu información en un nuevo hilo está bien que lo hayan logrado y veo que le tomo 13 horas hacer tus targetas de 5 minutos, de 4 label y un image.

@Andres_Cotes I moved @Italo post into new topic here: Implementing Material Cards

@Italo Your link was not setup properly. I hope don’t mind; I fixed it

2 posts were split to a new topic: CardView extension preview

Se escribe tarjeta, con J.

Ok Gracias por tu ayuda ya corrijo para que no te confundas

Only 29 likes to go!

Hola Andrés, a ver si lo conseguimos.

Yo creo que sí solo es compartir

If this post gets to the goal, it will be possible to add more than one card programatically.

And all that within one block:

• Material Cards: Method for generating material cards within a single arrangement. Parameters: Component input: It is the arrangement where the cards will be added. List images: A list with the path (URI or URL) to be displayed. List titles: A list with the text that will be displayed in the Title section. List subTitles: A list with the text that will be displayed in the subtitle section. List content: A list with the text that will be displayed in the content section. List buttons: A list with the name of the icons that will be displayed in the buttons section.

Also, three event handlers are added:

• AfterPicking: When a card is picked, returns the position of the card.

• Button Click: When a button’s card is clicked, returns the name of the button and the position of the card.

• ErrorOcurred: When an error occurs, you can handle it with this event handler.

There is only 26 likes left to meet the goal! Keep sharing!

Up :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: this

hola

@Sebastian_Segovia

a patrocinado la publicación con 20 USD esto quiere decir que solo faltan 3 likes para liberar la extensión

saludos

la meta esta muy cerca

hola

@Daniel_Garcia

a patrocinado la publicación con 3 USD esto quiere decir que llegamos a la meta

muchas gracias por su apoyo

ya en breves momentos publico las 2 extensiones

Saludos

Andres Cotes

Post updated with documentation, .AIA and .APK test!
hAppy Building!

im waiting here foe that 2 aix

first post extensions