Map.feature connection geojson

When i tried to add a geojson file in source field using feature colletion, i encountered an error

Below is my geojson file. Original name map.geojson, i rename it to map.txt so i can upload it here
map.txt (1.8 KB)

Yes, my chrome is v63

Appybuilder server isn't working correctly why..?

I took the file and tested in MIT AI and had same issue. To be honest, at this time, I don’t recall correct usage of this feature

True. I tried to look for its example of use but cant find any.

I have tried using file field and string field on FeatureCollection and Polygon features but same result, either error or nothing happen on map,

I did your test with the same results (internal error).

But I made a map.geojson from http://geojson.io and works fine.

I use chromium-browser 65.0.3325.181-0ubuntu0.14.04.1

i was tried some time before
Copy the file from site whitch generate json geo and awalys give me error but not this error like yours

The geoson interpreter seems to very picky about
carriage returns CR
and line feeds LF

You could try removing the LFs after the commas

Same problem.

Simple test JSON

{“type”:“FeatureCollection”,“features”:[{“type”:“Feature”,“properties”:{“title”:“test”},“geometry”:{“type”:“Point”,“coordinates”:[33.10579562187195,33.94686432303015]}}]}

Cause exception:

notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36
foundIn = none
faultData = java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "

How did you found whats wrong with JSON?

P.S>. It woudl be nice to see in AppyBuilder at least java stacktrace…

can you send me a small example aia with only one or two markers with this? It makes me crazy, i tried a lot but could not take any result.