JarSigner not found

First I added in system variables JAVA_HOME variable with value C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_181. You should add C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_221 and then in Path I have added %JAVA_HOME%\bin and %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java and works fine for me .

hmmm ok, thanks!! I’ll do that and test to generate APK and tell you my results!!!

@dora_paz, Thank you!!! With your guide now everything is working 100%. I generated the APK and now it’s ok!!! Thanks again!!!

I should say that it’s a very good guide to others whom are using Windows 10, in order to have success in installing Appybuilder offline.

You are welcome ! Glad I could help and everything works fine for you :slightly_smiling_face:

podrias proporcionar algun enlace de descarga por favor? estoy confundido con las versiones.
gracias

logre compilar una prueba… ahora lo hare con un .aia de mi repertorio.

gracias

I downloaded the offline version -zip file from GitHub and then extracted the zip in a folder. See more here

Thank you, but I don’t think it explains, I mean the Java links, but I got it right away, I had to download the JDK and I had the JRE, even though I could see the frontend and make modifications I couldn’t compile my projects to .APK .

Seeing your captures I realized where it was wrong, I reconfigured and finally I made it, with this I solved the problem of the clock.

I am very happy and excited.

Yes this is the problem Java 8 JDK must be installed in order to complile APK :slight_smile: