Invoke: no method named `GetValue’ in class java.lang.Boolean

There was no problem in previous version. In the new version when i tried to open an another screen, crash the app after showing that error message. but not all time some time.

Can any one tell me the main region of this problem? and which component is creating this error?
Please help me

See if this helps

/Boban

I know about the timer issue. i also did timeralwaysfires to false.
but i think that error is creating another component. I am confused.

Do you have a empty socket in your Tinydb?

Thomas

There is no empty socket in Tinydb

Either time or that you are not switching screen correctly

Just by looking at a your image becomes difficult to solve your issue

/Boban

this problem started after building a new apk. before that every thing was fine. i didn’t change anything in my project file on those screen. One more thing this error doesn’t show all time.

Updates some time brings new bugs, without providing an aia that replicates this behavior I can’t help however, this runtime error messages I have dealt with before and it has always ben with Timer, Screens or another component that has some sort of timer in it

Edit, This is nothing new, whether to call it a bug, it has always been there to and from on MIT AI2 and its clones

/Boban

Is that error happening while using the companion? Is your companion updated?

Sorry aia file is not share able in public. I tried too many time to find out the problem. But nothing to do. this problem happens with the old aia file. Thanks for your reply

in the test mode there was no error. But after building apk problem appears sometime

I think i asked for

it’s up to you which one you upload

/Boban

i am also facing same issue … tired of this problem.:cry:

Please prepare an example as small as possible, which demonstrates this issue and add the project (aia file) into this thread together with exact instructions for how to elicit the error, so someone can take a look

Taifun

Do you all have an AccelerometerSensor in your project if so, set it to false before switching screen

bild

/Boban

Error "Cannot find the component" (NOW apk WORK good)

A second project that conforms my statement.

Timer/Clock

Timer issue, make sure that when switching screen - for all of your clocks/timers , set TimerAlwaysFires to false if you have any and TimerEnabled to false
bild

Screens
The app started to work by switching from https://puravidaapps.com/manager.php to https://puravidaapps.com/tribblehunter.php

Another component that has some sort of timer in it
For the moment, I only know about this one AccelerometerSensor

Do you all have an AccelerometerSensor in your project if so, set it to false before switching screen
bild

/Boban

The last update I do not like
Bugs in network manager component
I've got an issue (same version a month ago that worked)
Cannot find component
Error with clock component

Hi @Boban_Stojmenovic
Does it applies to Location sensor also?

Not what I know of.

/Boban

I am also facing the same Issue

Runtime Error

Invoke: no method named ‘create’ in
class java.lang.Boolean

This solved my Problem. Thank you @Boban_Stojmenovic