Interstitle ad automatically Displaying

i Have Created Application, when I am Open my Application And Screen 1 Instalize all ads automatically showing indirect i mean immidate all ads coming when screen1 instalize same as when u am opening another screen all ads of another screen automatically immidate showing :persevere:even j did not added block in screen 1 installize load ads, not added block so why all ads are diplaying automatically please give me solution Help me…

Please post screenshot of relevant blocks.
They won’t display unless you use DisplayAd block

Okay just wait a few minutes i will upload screenrshots and, aia, apk also

No need for aia; just screenshot of relevant blocks

Trial.apk (2.7 MB)
Trial.aia (2.9 KB)

1. Why do you have 2 Interstatial ads? You shouldn’t really do that
  2. Ofcourse it immediately displays. The reason is that as soon as ad is loaded, the AdLoaded block gets triggered. In that event-handler, you are immediately showing ads for both of your Interstatial ads.
  3. If you keep this format of displaying ads, and publish your app, Google will remove your app from play-store

Follow their guidelines for ad placement and when to open/show ads

Is Apyybuilder Display Own Ads

Even when i am showing Only, 1 ad then also i am facing this problemTrial.apk (2.7 MB)
Please Check This Application i Have placed Only 1 Ad but it also load whn screen 1 instalize

You didn’t read this?

Ofcourse it immediately displays. The reason is that as soon as ad is loaded, the AdLoaded block gets triggered. In that event-handler, you are immediately showing ads for both of your Interstatial ads.
If you keep this format of displaying ads, and publish your app, Google will remove your app from play-store

What is the best way to display interstitial Ad within any app as Google is getting more and more restricted about interstitial ads.Should there be a warning e.g “ad showing within a few second” Or an option to Skip Ad etc.? if so, then how to code it in event-handler?
Thanks in advance!