Installing AppyBuilder Personal (offline version) via Git

Thank you for the tutorial
i had problem like many people here than everything work fine after adding java to environment variables manually

Necesito soporte para Linux, 5 días y no logro correr AB en Zorin OS Core.

Alguien que me brinde soporte?

Do you mean you aren’t able to run AB offline for 5 days now?

Sorry for the bad translations.

I have 5 days trying to compile my APKs in AB offline in linux, but something is wrong with the configuration, I am using the jdk1.8.0_221 version, the same version that I use in windows.

this is the message:

error:
AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating provider_path xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
YAIL compiler - AAPT execution failed.

Maybe something is wrong in the configuration of Java_Home, I have reviewed more than 10 tutorials and none works for me.

Could there be something wrong in your project? Strange custom packagame, a icon that is to big, anything like that?

I downloaded AB offline again with this guide, via git.

My project comes from Windows and I still had no problems with AB offline.

I made a new blank project to try and I receive the same message.

With an empty project? What java version are you running?

Java 8 Jdk1.8.0_221 the same i use in Windows.

Just tested with this Java version and it is still building. Are you running the right java version?

I have multiple versions but i am running the one with the *.

I am using this tutorial:

This is the version I am using, I only have one version installed.

later I got the jdk1.8.0_221 version for linux but it doesn’t compile in the same way.

I am use this Path: /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.8.0_221/bin/java

And it is not /usr/lib/jvm/[versión]/jre/bin/java

What an absolute and unusable nightmare AppyBuilder has become for the average user! I guess I’ll have to use normal AppInventor for the next 6 months and then return; hiopefully, by then, it will be settled.

What will be settled? AppyBuilder offline is not worked on anymore. AppyBuilder online can not build anymore. You should start using Kodular.

Sorry, but I’m totally confused. I’ve used AppyBuilder for a several years, but haven’t used it for about 6 or more months. Returned to it this week, started a new app, tried to build and got an error message that made no sense. Googled the error message, came to this page, which seems to be a long discussion about whether APPyBuilder is online (from what I can see, it is, but no longer developed) or offline (from what I can see, it’s being developed), and then I tried to get it offline which took me to reams of extra stuff I have to install…and so I just gave up. And now I have to use something else, called Kodular, and I looked at a page that said my AppyBuilder apps “should” be fine in Kodular, etc.

I feel like I’ve just stumbled into an alternate reality and have no idea what is going on, so I’m retreating to MIT AppInventor.

Kodular and AppyBuilder merged. You get the best of both worlds now.

Error Message:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

What’s wrong??

Run the AppyBuilder (Offline version) is working perfectly on Windows 10 PRO…

Can anyone tell if appybuilder will update the offline version anymore. if so from where we can download the latest version. Thanks in advance

offline version isn’t developed anymore