In some device app running but in some device app not runnning why?

in some device app running but in some device app not runnning why ?
show message : unfortunately , (app name) has stopped.

any api problem ya other help me.
thanks

and recently admob some changes

Beginning Jan 23, 2018, Google Mobile Ads SDK versions older than 7.0.0 for Android and 7.0.0 for iOS will no longer be supported. Publishers with these older versions will not be able to serve ads in their apps(s). Please ensure that you have upgraded to the latest version of the Google Mobile Ads SDK

What are the API is “Some devices” that you mentioned?

See thread here:

i ask my friend friend device **android version 7 - API IS 24 – 25 app not running **
and in my device app running successfully my android version 5 - API IS 21 – 22

anyone here?

@Shona_Creations you need to use logcat to give hints on the issue.

if any device have oreo update so my app running and what appy builder minimum api to create apk .
bcj Beginning Jan 23, 2018, Google Mobile Ads SDK versions older than 7.0.0 for Android and 7.0.0 for iOS will no longer be supported. Publishers with these older versions will not be able to serve ads in their apps(s). Please ensure that you have upgraded to the latest version of the Google Mobile Ads SDK.

I have a question appybuilder is successfully upgraded to sdk version 7.0.0 please give my question answer fast

Please search the forum. This question has been posted many times… and the answer is still the same. There is no problem with AppBuilder about the SDK version 7.0.0.

Another thing to take into consideration: Not always we receive fast replies… only when we have time. So, in your questions, be patient.

Ads SDK versions older than 7.0.0

read and do this

As usual, you probably have to big images or screen switching issue and thereof crash…

/Boban