Image Cropping Extension

extension

Hello, AppyBuilders!

Today, I want to introduce my first paid extension. It is called "Image Cropping extension".

SCREENSHOTS

BLOCKS

WIKI

Used to define path of an image that needs to be cropped. Used to launch Cropping Activity, requires `filename` argument. Occurs after cropping an image, gives a new saved image path.

FAQ

**What type of Path, Path property requires?** It requires `uri` type. That means, if you want to use a Camera Component, you can use it right away, but if you are using an ImagePicker Component, then you have to use this workaround: **What type of Filename argument is required for DoCrop?** It requires `name` + `extension` argument. For example: `image.png` or `image.jpg` & so on. **What type of Path, AfterCrop event returns?** It returns `uri` type of path. For example: `file:///storage/emulated/0/image.png`. **Where is cropped image saved by default?** It is saved in `External Storage`. But if you want to specify a custom folder, just change `filename` argument to `folder/image.png`

PRICE

This extension cost **10$**, but if you want you can donate more.

TERMS OF USE

• You are buying a digital product and agree to the No Return, No Refund Policy.
  • This is a single user license for you as AppyBuilder developer, which means, the extension (aix file) is only for you to use. You are not allowed to pass the extension (aix file) to someone else. In case you are interested in a multiple user license, please contact me by private message.
  • There are a lot of different Android devices available in the market. I’m not able to test the example on all these devices and therefore also can not guarantee, that the example is running on your device.
  • THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

BUY NOW

If you are interested in buying this extension, please send me a private message. I will send you a PayPal link with other details. Also, I will give you a test application.

Crop Function |Wallpaper Manager
Crop Function |Wallpaper Manager

@Ben Nice. I believe there was some users asking for this feature. It’ll be handy. Thanks

Thank you, hope everyone likes it.

Just wanted to offer a testimonial; the $10 I spent on this extension was totally worth the time not spent trying to implement a workaround using a Canvas, etc. as people have described doing elsewhere (not to mention much cleaner and more maintainable code). Ideally, AppyBuilder would have the financial wherewithal to license this and integrated it into the basic AppyBuilder, as being able to crop an image is a core tool for any app that deals with capturing images.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

The crop file will be saved as 1 picture in the above picture, but …

Is there a way to save as 9 array fragments?

Array fragments?

You mean convert the image into an encoded text string? Why 9 fragments, in particular?

I want to divide an image into 9 pieces or more and save it as a separate file.

For example, if the attached image is a picture
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png I want to save each.

3_3

@Taifun has an Image extension with a CreateChunks block that does exactly that.

Create chunks of a jpg image file.

For example rows=4 and columns=3 will create 12 chunks of the original image, see screenshot

The chunks will be stored in the same directory as the original image file. The following name convention will be used: imageFileName_rowNumber_columnNumber.jpg.

You can use a relative path or a complete path to the image file. To use a relative path, just prefix the imageFileName with /. For instance /myFile.jpg will create chunks of the file /mnt/sdcard/myFile.jpg.

https://puravidaapps.com/image.php

Thank you very much.
Your answer is really helpful.

waiting for extension link

After 9 months you are still waiting?

He has paid for the extension, but I am away from home for like 2 more hours, as I said to him, I’ll send it over afterwards.

I need this extension but Ben does not reply my messages.
Is there any other way to purchase this extension?

I was busy! Please check your PMs