I want users making earning apps banned

Is it so difficult to make something else then an earning app? Earning apps are giving builders like AB a bad name and could make it so that in the future Google will ban them all together. Google is also not allowing earning apps in Google Play and will you get your developer account suspended.

b38bf3d3aa50037dbc40e97f8dd78a8a611cd2e3_1_690x67

A lot of times i wish all builders would not add so many monetization options. We would have a lot of different users if that was the case. Users who come here to learn and make great apps. Not users who only come here because AB is an easy way to make some money.

I will not help anyone making an earning app. Two other builders also stated that they are not allowing earning apps made with their product. I guess AB thinks the same way. I for one would like to be able to ban all users who make earning apps with this great product.

Users who make earning apps don’t care about the future of a builder. When a builder gets blocked by Google because so many earning apps are made with it, they will go to find another way and will never look back.

Help me how to add task limit system
Delayed admob banner display

@Peter we don’t support development of earning apps and you are correct. It’s bad for reputation of Google and builders and bad for end users. The sole purpose of app shouldn’t be earning; it should provide some value to end user.

I will follow the same policy. Not going to help anyone trying to make any app with the sole purpose of serving ads.
People need to be creative and make something useful to the users, and use monetization components more responsibly.
Some of them post here asking for help, but I don’t want to imagine the amount of earning apps there must be already in the Play Store, made with AppyBuilder.

I keep seeing the name get thrown around but what actually defines a earning app? like I know a application that just is riddled with ad’s would be considered one but I’ve seen the word get thrown around with apps that have like maybe 1-2 ad banners in it. Is it just the way its being used or something else?

The earning apps don’t really provide any other feature other than allowing or encouraging users to click ad. This violates Google terms of policy and the app provides no added value