Label (video title)
YouTube extension by @Andres_Cotes
Youtube extension }

Vertical arrangement ->{
Label (video title)
YouTube extension by @Andres_Cotes
Youtube extension }

}

Thanks Dear For Reply Can You Please MAke It for me and give me .aia file please. Can I Use it on thunkable also ???

The fun of AppyBuilder is to learn. So why don’t you make it yourself instead of asking others to do it for you. The explanation of @Nick is very easy to follow.

I Know dear, But I Need It Urgently And For ME, It Will Take A Lot Of Time. I Have Aklready Tried. Please Make It For ME. Anyone ??? Please

Then maybe you can show what you tried and we can help you. Why is it so urgent?

I Have Tried It In Thunkable. I Need It Urgently Because I Have To Make A lot OF Tutorials For My Friends About Work. And It Is Becoming Late Due To App.

As i said. Please show what you have done and we can advise you. This is the best i can do. I won’t make a aia for you. The instructions from @Nick are very clear. You spend more time asking for help then following the instructions and doing it yourself.

Ok. Thanks Dear. I Will Try It In Appy Builder And Will Tell You Later. Just Tell ME What To Place In These Blocks.

Its hard to explain you… :joy::joy::joy:
just forget about it.
I will share .AIA file in few minutes.

@Faizan_Ali just make sure you own the rights to the YouTube videos otherwise your account may get in trouble with Google

Solutions is ready :

Sample file :
ScrollByNICK.aia (14.2 KB)

Now Complete by your self.

I am here to only give hint not for making full apk.

Nick.

I used youtube extension in thunkable and appybuilder

Its My Own Channel. named Teach Me Channel.

Thanks Dear I Am Just Checking Your Given Project
Thanks Again.

Just put your YouTube channel link with webviewer.
You don’t need above steps.

You are very kind, @Nick

@Faizan_Ali, btw, if you have no idea how to make apps, don’t make tutorials… First learn how to make an app and then make a tutorial. A few great resources:
http://puravidaapps.com/
http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore

Thanks Dear. You Have Told Me About Golden Stuff. I shall Read All These Stuffs To Become A Successful App Developer.