How to Set Time Duration

Is there anyone who can help me to make this type of timer ? picture attached . Thanks

Any Tutorial for DialogAny Extension?

you can use checkbox as alternate of radio buttons. and set then in vertical arrangement .

its on popup box like notifier do you have any example to see?

The Radio Buttons in the notifier component is currently unavailable in Appybuilder

When this will be available ?

Maybe in the Next Update… @Hossein can tell about it maybe

This extension should work for you:

I can confirm what Ken says.
With this extension you can create an Arragement.
Within this arrangement you build a certain number of buttons.
After clicking on the button you assign a number to a variable and start the timer

Thomas

You can use this radiobutton extension.

Together with this extension

And this extension

And this layout
Selectie_999(440)

And these blocks

I get this. Getting close i think.

:joy::joy::joy:
GIVE AIA!!!
:joy::joy::joy:

Why you dont rebuild it? Then you learn something.

Contact the Dialog Any extension developer via pm. I sponsored him because i wanted to use his extension in another project i made.

Thank you so much you have been very help full I am going to try this now but I have one more question , after selecting minute sound should start until selected minute then it should stop I can use the same block for this ?

Try:
Timer that fires every 1000 ms
When Timer do: count +1 a variable and if variable = 60 then call Player Stop

Thank you so much for all your help …

Thanks but I dont have DialogAny extension …

I am trying to create time duration but as I have limited knowledge of blocks plus I do not have DialogAny extension I do not know what to do I am just stuck on timer is there anyone who can show me the full blocks example create the notifier when I click on timer button notifier popup with the options to select time duration and when select the time click on button after the clicking on OK sound start and after finishing the require time sound stop and it should go to the screen where it was before … I know its lot to ask but it will be very helpfull for me if someone help me on this as I am a new learner on blocks.

Thanks in advance .

Why dont you pm the developer of the extension?

Any Tutorial for DialogAny Extension?

I am trying to create time duration but as I have limited knowledge of blocks plus I do not have DialogAny extension I do not know what to do I am just stuck on timer is there anyone who can show me the full blocks example create the notifier when I click on timer button notifier popup with the options to select time duration and when select the time click on button after the clicking on OK sound start and after finishing the require time sound stop and it should go to the screen where it was before … I know its lot to ask but it will be very helpfull for me if someone help me on this as I am a new learner on blocks.

Thanks in advance .20180714_184738

You Can Not create a dialog like that, without an Extension.

If you can’t use the extension you could use an Arrangement or another Screen to display these options.

However If the user turns off the screen the timer will not continue to count down, you may want to take a look at this thread: