How to get all IP address conneted to router

Can anyone help me with the block that returns all the IP address connected in a network. I have got a link as below but its not working. I am looking for similar working solution.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/zcnT_IAPz2o/brQHAlZHBAAJ

Thanks in advance.

what exactly is not working?
as far as I know, this is the only extension to get all IP addresses
Extension to get all WiFi IP of a local net by Juan Antonio
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Taifun,

Attaching the screen shot of error that i get. I have simple copied the .aia file and tried executing it to get the local IP details.

you might want to contact the developer of that extension …
which device / Android version are you using for your tests?
to find out more about that runtime error, use Logcat

Taifun

The only one way to do that, is to access the admin panel of your router. You will find all the connected device's and all the IP addresses connected to your router. To access your admin panel you will have to enter the IP address of your router in the browser and to enter your administrator username and password. To be honest, I've seen a lot of time people who don't know how to enter the admin panel or what's the username and password. To cut it short, I have a great article 192.168.1.254 login for those who doesn't know how to perform this action and to access the admin panel. Read the article and you will find all the useful information that could help you to solve this question