How to can make login (to my app) with gmail or facebook

Hi there. i’m beginner sir.
I have project, that have imperative to use UserID for my app.
And i think if i can use gmail or facebook for make UserID in my app It must be very good.
But i don’t know how can make it in appy builder. Please Help me sir.

Hi, See this link: https://community.thunkable.com/t/login-with-google-thunkable-appinventor/348

Maybe this helps.

Hello! And welcome to the AppyBuilder Community and the AppInventor World! Here you can learn a lot, enjoy a very satisfying journey and productive way to develop applications.

About your question, I recommend @mirxtrem_apps’ extensions as you can find in these posts:

Also, mirxtrem has videotutorials in youtube (in spanish, but I think you can activate subtitles) to do this.

Other method you can achieve that is @Ben’s Extended WebViewer with oauth (use EnableOAuth block).

Thank you for help sir.
I’ll try it. But if i have trouble , I’ll ask that again sir.
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’ll try it. But if i have trouble , I’ll ask that again sir.
Thank you for help sir.
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

H sir,i I try used it.
I have Bug when i test app (After upload Extensions into my app).
I don’t know why sir.

Maybe you could share a screenshot of your relevant blocks to see where is the problem, sir

Now that not bug sir , because i begin new app.
But yet no understand about how to. i will try it again.
when i meet trouble , give me ask you again sir.
Thanks a lot sir.

This Bug sir. (from Extention FacebookLogin)

How to avoid runtime errors with the companion app

1. After importing an extension, please restart the companion app.
  2. If you like to use an extension on a different screen, in Screen1 additionally drag the extension into the working area.

While starting the companion app, all necessary assets and also the imported extensions of your project will be copied to your device. So in case the no such class error shows up, the extension code to run the extension is not available on your device. Without that code the companion app is not able to execute methods from the extension.

Taifun

Thanks for help sir.