How I can add Analytics for my app

How I can make this work with appybuilder?

Where you add webviewer and do you create it visible or inviable

Set webviewer to VISIBLE, I put it in a white part of the app

Is that works with you and could you
Show me example for it

first you need to tracking id from analitycs

Pasos para agregar WEBVIEWER a google analytics:

1. Entra a https://sites.google.com/ y dale click en New Google Sites

2. Crea un nuevo sitio web

3. Haz click en PUBLICAR

4. Escribe el nombre de tu sitio y da click en PUBLICAR

5. Ahora abre analytics y ve a ADMINISTRAR para crear una propiedad

6. Da click en Crear Propiedad

7. Aquí elige seguimiento de Sitio Web, escribe la URL del sitio web que creaste en Google Sites y dale click para obtener tu TRACKING ID

8. Copia el TRACKING ID

9. Regresa a Google Sites y da click en MAS y luego en Análisis de sitios web

10. Aqui escribe tu TRACKING ID y dale en guardar

Ya solo queda agregar al webviewer de tu app la direccion URL de tu sitio, y listo ya puedes ver estadisticas de uso de tu app en analytics.

Firebase google analytics
Firebase google analytics

Very clear steps, @herrerapps… Thank you for the tutorial,

Thanks Ronin :+1: :grinning:

how i know which specific user is active and how much he is active

@Best_Help I don’t believe you can find anything like that. You’ll need to build a cloud database that includes such data as user id, app name, timestampand some remote script like php

Easy. You need to use timer that fired every time like every 15-30 seconds. Then post user’s id when timer is fired. Use your cloud database to record the data for further analysis.

@Ronin can u explain me in details please

The setup is easy. You can follow Taifun’s tutorial here

https://puravidaapps.com/mysql.php

@Hossein
@Ronin
@Peter
@Nick
@Peep
@herrerapps

please anyone.

what will I have to do in the block section, is we need to load the web page because my analysis not working when my home screen initialization I set blocks to when screen1(home screen) initialization call web viewer go to URL I have set web viewer to visible and 1*1 pixel

If you don’t wants to display your webpage use web component instead of web viewer.
There is event named web component .got text which means page is loaded.
And if it’s still not working, check your analytic web page.

Instead of MySQL (which is great), do you think we could call a google site page every 30 sec?
Do you know any Google rules against refresh?

Why do you want to call google? If you want to know if a user active, and how long he/she is active, you can directly save the data to firebase. But the easiest solution for further analysis is still MySQL and the likes.

And you have to make a privacy statement about all the data you are collecting. Depending on the country you live in, there is a possibility that you have to register your database with information.

Let’s say it again, saving to MySQL is great BUT calling a Google web page is also interesting for analytics, local redundancy and it’s free.
I’m a certified Google Partner for Analytics.
Analytics (funnels, cohort, behavior, ML, demographics, vertical comparison, …) is different from just having ticks in a database then building a basic analytics above it.

BTW, about “calling Google”, Firebase is also Google but analytics are not as deep as GA.

My question was about Google Site Terms.

Exactly. While if you use analytics, it’s their problem.