Gold.appybuilder.com not responding/ working why?

whenever I open gold.appybuilder it’s always showing this, I have tried it on another browser and also on another pc but nothing happened its shows when I open another project… please help me :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

The most likely reason could be that you project is very big. The browser is busy processing everything and that takes time. Did you wait a time?

Why did you post the same image three times?

@Peter_Mathijssen my project is not big and yes, i wait till the project don’t load.

So it just happens with one project?

@Peter_Mathijssen NO BOTH OF MY PROJECT IF I CLOSE AND OPEN the other PROJECT OR CREATE A NEW PROJECT THEN ITS HAPPEN

Do you have a slow internet connection. And please don’t use CAPITALS.

2a86ce839a71593a0effe5ed7bf3caf69b45f805_1_436x500
20330a1a1878221d7374883319ad7561037ddcff_1_321x500

@Peter_Mathijssen oh sorry for that :joy: but my net speed is 8mB PS.I think its ok

Still my guess is that your browser is busy with something and that is causing the error. What if you clear the cache of your browse? Maybe that helps.

@Peter_Mathijssen I have already done this but noting changes

I hope someone else can help you then.

Have you got the same problems with other builders like App Inventor for instance?

no only in appy builder I have tasted in thunkeble that work perfect but not in appybuilder and i have not tasted in app inventor

Ok. Then i really don’t know what’s going on.

ok, :smiley::smiley::smiley: thanks for instant replay.

@Chetan_singh based on your image, you must have a very huge project with many screens. Is that right?

@Nickon I have 2 projects both have 9 screens and not have any kind of media and 2ith 2 extension of action bar and sidebar

@Chetan_singh What’s your app name? I could try to access and figure-out the issue

Hey I don’t enable to open my project

Sir can u help me ? I don’t enable to open my project

@Nickon My project name is INVIT_MSG please help sr whenever I change my project or open another project it always doesn’t open