Features you want

I see, this is good idea. Similar with delay(1000) in arduino,

Exact!
I would like to see it
It would be very useful in many apps
I know that more or less you can achieve something similar with clocks but it is not at all equal and it becomes so complicated when it would be easier a block of delay / synchronization / wait
@Hossein

Puedes utilizar el componente clock no creo que sea viable un componente que espere y siga en el mismo hilo

I know that more or less you can achieve something similar with clocks but it is not at all equal and it becomes so complicated when it would be easier a block of delay / synchronization / wait
It would give many possibilities to the apps

Is it possible to add a new way of specifying dimension for components?
I was thinking % of parent container.

We only have % which is relative to the screen size, but with the new proposed one, the % will be relative to the parent container size, not the screen size.

Is that clear enough to understand?

I’m a little needy lately, haha! Sorry. Just leaving my wishes as they pop in my mind, so I don’t forget them.

Another useful thing would be to have long click event on items in listview and listpicker.

Understood. So if you have a arrangement with width of 50% of screen and within that you drop a button with 50% of arrangement, it’ll be like 25% of screen. Correct?

Yes, that’s correct.

I want a feature to have a like sticky notes for comment, instead built-in comment in the block

thanks

Textbox background image

puedes hablar con @Taifun y apoyar el desarrollo de su extencion libre con un nuevo metodo http://puravidaapps.com/textbox.php

Disable controls for the Video Player… so that the user cannot stop, pause, ff,… the running video…
This would be a real benefit so the video player could be used for intros, game scenes, advertising,…
Thanks!

Post Sept 28 Release Wish List - Bug Tracking

You can just put a textbox inside an arrangement, set the textbox background color to none and set the image on the arrangement

This is a big one, maybe is too much but I think it would revolutionize programming with AI: a tabbed blocks viewer.
For example in this app (first image) I have a lot of arrangements to simulate different screens (I think the most of us do this), so in the same screen of the blocks editor I have blocks that refers to very different things: some blocks are for login, some for user registration, some for settings screen, etc.
When I go back to an app after a long time I have to go crazy searching for the blocks I want to edit (luckily enough the “Find on the page” function of Chrome can look also for the name of the blocks…). No matter how one can be ordered, if the project is larger enough at some point the blocks editor became pretty messy.

The idea is: what if we can create tabs inside the viewer so we logically subdivide blocks into “concepts” like: “Login blocks” will show all the blocks referring to login process, “Settings” will contain all stuff related to settings screen, etc.
Like Image 2.
This can be just a “logical” subdivision, meaning all the block exists on the same page but their visibility depends on the selected tab. What do you thinks about this?

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

Something weird on the blocks
Post Oct 11 Release Wish List

we’ll try to include this into next release

Why not use “evaluate but ignore result” block?

the block is rather has a limited space of visible text,
I have to move the cursor all the way to the end to see the whole comment.

+1 what a great idea!

A post was split to a new topic: Uploading entire folder

Hi, what I really want is overlay feature for screen components. So we can put maybe a button or Horizontal arrangement on top of the components on screen. Just like for floating button component.