FAQ - Why Ads Fail to Load:
- The account is new (48hrs).
- Lack of ad inventory.
- It is an earning app.
- Loading more than one ad at the same time.
- The account and/or ip has been suspended.
- You are using clocks to display the ads
- In July 2018 Google already stated that apps where interstitial ads are placed after every user action, including but not limited to clicks, swipes, etc are not allowed anymore.
- Publishers may not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods. Testing your own ads by clicking on them is not allowed.
- Ads should not be placed very close to or underneath buttons or any other object such that the placement of the ad interferes with a user’s typical interaction with the app or ad.
- You are not following AdMob & AdSense policies: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/6128543?hl=en&ref_topic=2745287
Appybuilder is not responsible of any misuse and your account will be suspended automatically without any warning.