Extreme Custom Table Updated (27/01/2018)

Sorry if this is a dumb question.
I would like to know if it’s possible to purchase this extension and put it in the regular MIT appinventor 2
Or I need to develop only in Appy Builder
What’s the advantage of Appy Builder vs Regular App Inventor 2 ?
Thanks!

Hi, I made the transfer. Thank you.

where can I download this extension

Andres_Cotes, sabes como usar esta extension? La has probado?
Saludos!

No señor, pero puedes contactar al desarrollador

I tried this extension, but I found it cumbersome and maybe with bugs. I paid the extension, but I did not use it because I did not like it. this is just my personal opinion, I may not have been able to correctly use the extension.

Please can you provide the email address registered with PayPal? I wanna purchase the app amd paypal.me does not work for me as the paypal app does not support it.
Cheers

@Kus_Zab
Please any chance to get the PayPal account email and extension ASAP?

@StanV, please send these types of inquiries via PM.

What is the pay? I need this extension :slight_smile:

Is there one or more sample app(s) available so I can test out the possibilities of this extension prior to buying.
If possible with source code, if not with a little explanation on what properties/events are used.
I’m looking for a grid control to show the data of sqlite database queries to the user. (multiple rows/columns, selecting column width for each column, row selection and stuff like that.
I see you can import csv file but is it alsi possible to show the result of a sqlite query?

@deboopi alternatively you also can take a look at this solution

Dynamic table layout with any number of rows and columns including table listpicker

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Well I paid 10$, will I receive an email with a link or how will I receive the extension?

Just pm the developer dont ask in the topic.

This is what I get when I start the example apk.
I’m running on an Samsung S9+ with android pie.
Not unlocked, not rooted.

I already PM You but you didnt reply it, please check it.

Hello,
the updated aix works fine.
I have seen how lists are filled but I wonder if anybody has an example on how to fill the tables with data from a table through SQLIte, or taifun’s sqlite?

what updated aix? there is an update?

There is a beta version of release 4, that’s the version I talking about

when was released? i bought this extension some months ago, i dunno if it’s the updated version