Extension Review/Tutorial: Sidebar Navigation created by Andres Cotes

tutorial
extension
howto

TUTORIAL DIFFICULTY: Easy
You should be able to follow along easily if you are able to find blocks by looking at a screenshot.

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
Reviewing the Sidebar Navigation Extension developed by Andres Cotes. This Extension was used in AppyBuilder and is also compatible with other drag and drop app development websites. This Review explains a little bit about the extension, whether or not I recommend using it, and gives you an example of how to use it in your projects.

SIDEBAR NAVIGATION EXTENSION:
Check out the Sidebar Navigation Extension page for updates, changes and download information.

MATERIAL ICONS FONT:

YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Nice tutorial. Good job, @PixiiBomb… If it is possible, i think it would be better for community to use free and open source editing software like Inkscape since i believe not all of us have Photoshop license. Thank you for the tutorial, keep them coming…:smile:
https://inkscape.org/en/

Oh neat! I’ve actually never heard of Inkscape. But I’ll make sure to let people know about it next time I use Photoshop or Illustrator in a video

i am not able to use it in appy builder it showing run time error

Hola Andres, I want to have the paid version but in my country we can not use PayPal. Is it possible to pay over a bank account? And give me your mail address please.