[Extension] DynamicComponent extension

extension

It would be helpful if you provided a screenshot of relevant blocks.

Hi, how do you change the width of dynamic components. I am dynamically creating buttons in a HA but only 5 buttons are visible on screen even though about 8 buttons are created. I want to be able to set all buttons width to fill parent so they can all be visible. Any help?

breaklines

how do i break this lines of checkbox ?

Use this block:

It is located in Built-in - Text.

Thanks for the nice extension.

How do I hide this Dynamic component in my screen? I don’t see any method in DynamicComponent to change the visibility to True or False/This is needed as this Dynamic component is persistent and I would like to hide it when the user presses back key or some other action is performed.

Hi!

It is possible to pass HTML text for Label and Buttons of Google icons “MaterialIcons-Regular.ttf”? If so, How Can I do it?

Currently this is not possible.

Noted. Thanks for your promptly answer!

I Hope it will come with the next online version.

dynamic
This something that I am trying to build using dynamic component. It has both vertical and horizontal arrangement. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Hi I have just created a list using both Dynamic Component as well as Dynamic Companion. Basically it is a user-defined list and I have put checkboxes in front of each item based on the number of items. As the number of items in the list can keep changing so the no. of boxes in front of them also keep changing. Now I have managed to do that thanks to your brilliant extensions. But the issue is that I want to save this list till the next time I open the app and I want to save the state of the checkboxes as well…as in if they were checked or not checked. This is where I’m stumped. Please help!!

Use TinyDB and store the values.

Yes I’m doing that but how to store whether each checkbox is ticked or not? And then how to restore it back when you re-open the app?