Customize Checkbox

extension

Is it possible to add checkbox color change option? And HTML And HTML formatting text?

I saw that there is a color change option in Makeroid.io and I would like to have it in AppyBuilder, if possible.
It would be important for a job I’m currently developing.

Thank

http://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

Many thanks Andres_Cotes! It works fine as I need it, but when I generate the apk it gives an error. How can I solve?

AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/julianovinicius_lf/SistemaSUS_Slim_copy/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.julianovinicius_lf.SistemaSUS_Slim_copy.Screen1)
(compiling com/appybuilder/julianovinicius_lf/SistemaSUS_Slim_copy/Cadastro_Individual.yail to com.appybuilder.julianovinicius_lf.SistemaSUS_Slim_copy.Cadastro_Individual)
(compiling /tmp/runtime1510821144170513540.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 8.235 seconds
________Invoking DX
YAIL compiler - DX execution failed.

I imported the Extra Components Extension and the Dialogs Extension, because I found in the latter a functionality that was useful to me.

Thank you

Extra Components Extension and the Dialogs Extension can’t coexist in the same app

Thanks for the answer.

So, in my case, the solution would be the checkbox color option to be implemented inside the Checkbox component in AppyBuilder.