Can i make my website app with appy builder

CAN I MAKE MY WEBSITE APP WITH APPY BUILDER

MY WEBSITE IS A SIMPALE BLOG SITE http://www.techeasybharat.online/

Using all caps is like shouting and we don’t shout here.

You can put your website inside a webviewer. Maybe Google won’t accept that. Search the forum also. You question has been asked before.

Witaj
Jeżeli swoją stronę utwożyłeś za pomocą Joomla możesz dodać darmowy komponent API. Tam tworzysz reguły zapytań do pobierania treści z twojej strony. Nie testowałem tego jeszcze, wiem tylko że taki komponent istnieje.

Keep in mind that not only the structure of your app but the content of your website might also be breaching several Google guidelines and get your app rejected.

Of course you can, but not every hosting is suitable for the game and for the site at the same time. I’ve been creating apps for the AppStore for the third year and use hosting mangomattermedia.com they’ve always helped me solve problems with downloading games and other technical problems, as well as their hosting I keep my sites for these games. There’re a large number of modern hosting services that will help you to keep both the game and the site on the same hosting at the same time. The main thing isn’t to save money when choosing hosting, as this can affect the quality of your game and you’ll earn very little on this.

closed #6