Bug in texting component

I AM GONE MAD FROM LAST 3 DAYS BECAUSE MY PROJECT CANT BUILD JUST BECAUSE OF AN ERROR , AFTER MAKING WHOLE NEW PROJECT AGAIN I JUST FINE THE PROBLEM WAS IN TEXTING COMPONENT , PLEASE DO SOMETHING OF THIS COMPONENT.TEXTING%20BUG

Dont use all capitals. That is like shouting. And we dont shout here.

sorry i was working with capitals so i forget to change it …

@apna_pak

1. Create the simplest .aia that uses texting component that produces this exception. This way we can test
  2. Checking log files, shows that you are using some extensions that may cause conflict / issue. Creating a simple .aia (item 1) will verify if issue is with texting or not

sir i make my project again and check every component one by one the after buttons , arrangements and call component every thing was working fine, when i drag texting component this problem start i confirmed it almost 5 times when i remove texting component project successfully build, so i am sure the problem is in texting component

In troubleshooting if the developers can’t reproduce the issue they cannot fix something that isn’t broken…

Since you are currently the only one with this issue, it would be a good idea to do as Hossein asked.

That doesn’t mean the texting component is the problem. It may indicate that one of the extensions you are using is not compatible with the texting component. In that case the extension/s is/are the problem.