Birthdays in Space

Good morning, I made an app for my school and I would appreciate if you try it and tell me if it works properly.

Birthdays in Space version 1.0 is an app that allows everyone to calculate their birthday on other planets. Enter your date of birth into the birthday calculator and discover what day you were born on and how long you’ve been alive on Earth or any other Planet, in years and in days. In addition you can get the date of your next birthday on every planet. Below is the link to my app
BirthdayinSpace.apk

Working for me on Android 8.0.

Thank you @Ken for testing my app , any suggestions to make it better ?

Nice idea. Working for me on Android 8.0

Thank you very much @Marco2

If you redesign the button with some decorations it would look nicer…

And Kindly check Venus “DAYS” calculation… ( It shows wrong calculation)

Thank you @Aravind_Chowdary for your suggestions. I checked Venus Days calculation and I think it is correct. For example if someone was born on 20/02/1966 today he is 19330 days old on Earth, since Venus rotation period is 243.018 days on Venus he is 19330 / 243.018 = 79.54 Venusian days old.

I just noticed an issue.

After I exit the app:

And try to relaunch it the following happens:

@Ken thank you for the information . I added a block for closing the sidebar prior of the close block screen and now it works ok

BirthdayinSpace.apk

Do you have any new updates?

Good morning from Greece,
I added the name day in calculation and then I realized that when I called the name of the day it was displaying according to the language in the phone settings. My phone uses English but my friends use Greek so when I tested it I saw for example " you were born on Τετάρτη …"

date

For now I solve it using Yandex translate so everything works in English. I’m working to add the ability to choose between Greek and English in the settings but I need to find the time. I’m a high school student and I have to study :slightly_smiling_face: Besides that I’m member in a robotic team and we passed to the Greek First Lego League 2019 finals so we work hard to qualify for a chance to participate in a further international FIRST LEGO League event.

Thank you so much for asking

Nice idea. Working for me on Android 8.0

Thank you @Nabeel_Awan

Ωραία σκέψη. Επιτέλους βρίσκω και έναν Έλληνα εδώ μέσα.

Ελληνίδα …:slight_smile: Thank you @George_Loungos