AppyBuilder status update

This message indicates a Java memory problem . Go to Start->Control Panel->System->Advanced(tab)->Environment Variables->System Variables->New:
Add Variable name: _JAVA_OPTIONS
Variable value: -Xmx512M

Try if this solves your problem

WinStartBuildServer Error occurred during initialization of VM?
Can't start buildserver

you are fantastic! done :slight_smile:

Hello, ohh, bad news,
I explain you, we have the offline version (AppyBuilderPersonal-master), all is working perfect, compile and every things, but we have map inside , the map not showing, every time is grey screen. the map can’t see it.

how it´s possible to make for will solved this problems?

thanks in advanced

So to understand correctly. You compiled an app with a map and it is not showing the map. You are connected to the internet on your phone?

Peter, wait me,
I´m testing in diferent mobile, and sure I have some problems, because in one mobile is grey screen and other mobile is okay, showing map perfect,
continius testing, I will infor you soon
thanks in advanced

Peter and other user:
I’ve tried the situation on 2 different mobiles, I explain you:
when we compile from the offline version, all is working perfect, but with map we see this issue

1 - in one mobile Samsung SM-J710FN (Android 8.1.0) the map is working right.

2 - in second mobile Xiaomi Pocophone (android version 9 - PKQ1 - 1480729.001) the map not working, every time is with grey screein in map and not see the map

how is possible to will solved?

thanks in advanced

Problem with convert webviewer content to image (Charts)

Peter, Yes we have perfet internet connection

This is something that @hossein will have to take a look at.

Okay Peter, we will wait to @hossein to see what he say.

Just complementing, @Jose_Navarro… I’ve seen many troubles with maps and photos when using Xiaomi devices… they don’t work as expected.

We’ll have to make some updates displaying maps in offline version

xiaomi redmi 4 pro with android 6.0.1 on board and miui 10.2.2.0. my apk work fine with map on tis phone. may be map type haves matter, but may be no.

split this topic #97

2 posts were split to a new topic: AppyBuilder Offline on Mac

Hi everyone, sorry I was gone so long! Does this mean September 1st, you won’t be able to access the builder anymore, because you said that on the first of August (5 days ago), the compilers would be shutdown until, when???

And another question, will the open-source code be used for the Appybuilder that will be revealed in 2020 for the online version, or the offline version, or both?

Yes, this is accurate.

Thanks @Ken :smile:!

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

sir…any tutorial for install appybuilder? can help me…i dont know to start…

dora_paz good in it

best regards