AppyBuilder status update

This is something that @hossein will have to take a look at.

Okay Peter, we will wait to @hossein to see what he say.

Just complementing, @Jose_Navarro… I’ve seen many troubles with maps and photos when using Xiaomi devices… they don’t work as expected.

We’ll have to make some updates displaying maps in offline version

xiaomi redmi 4 pro with android 6.0.1 on board and miui 10.2.2.0. my apk work fine with map on tis phone. may be map type haves matter, but may be no.

split this topic #97

2 posts were split to a new topic: AppyBuilder Offline on Mac

Hi everyone, sorry I was gone so long! Does this mean September 1st, you won’t be able to access the builder anymore, because you said that on the first of August (5 days ago), the compilers would be shutdown until, when???

And another question, will the open-source code be used for the Appybuilder that will be revealed in 2020 for the online version, or the offline version, or both?

Yes, this is accurate.

Thanks @Ken :smile:!

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

sir…any tutorial for install appybuilder? can help me…i dont know to start…

dora_paz good in it

best regards

I did pull (with tortoise GIT) but then now appybuilder offline cant import my aias (server error: could not upload project. Please try again later!).
Before pull new version, every time i tried it worked well.
Anyone knows how to fix it or how to return to previos version with tortoise git?

Hello. I did everything according to your instructions. Checks in the command line showed everything OK. But when I click on the WinStartFrontend file, I get the command line window again and it doesn’t work. Please, give me an advice. Thank you

From your image it looks like your frontend server is running - INFO: Dev App Server is now running. If you open your browser and type localhost:8888 what happens ?

When I enter localhost: 8888 in the browser, links to other pages will appear. :frowning:

You have a space between localhost and 8888

Thank you very much for the warning. It works now.

So unfortunately, if I want to save the application to my computer, it will write me build failed. :frowning: Please advise me.