AppyBuilder Offline

announcement

i am using ubuntu 16.04. AI server is working fine , but it fails to build with error message as shown.

i am using open jdk -8

can u please explain me why this happens and what should i do to rectify this

Hi,

I use Linux Mint and installed an original Java 8.

Selectie_549

Maybe something wrong with your aia. Can i take a look at it and try to compile?

#help
I have try appybuilder offline on windows 7.
Its run …
But iget some problem…
If i try open in firefox work ,run its appybuilder…
But if on chrome,run its mit app inventor?
Why?
Any solutions :slight_smile:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP

AppyBuilder is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Creating fragment xml
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Compiling source files
(compiling com/appybuilder/jonasmauricio08/LinkadosTutoriais/Screen1.yail to com.appybuilder.jonasmauricio08.LinkadosTutoriais.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime1742135135709011783.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 5.917 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 86.449 seconds
________Invoking AAPT
YAIL compiler - AAPT execution failed.

Large assets like images? Many blocks or screens, empty sockets in blocks. Extensions causing this issue. There are many possibilities. Post your blocks, the extensions you use. Is the aia coming from another builder etc.

There is nothing on the screen, I have just created an empty application for testing purposes. Even so, it does not compile.

How much RAM do you have? I’ve seen the AAPT error before when the build server doesn’t have enough RAM.

2GB in Pepermint Linux

Is work with unlimited app size 10mb ?

Bro is it create apps unlimited size ?

No it can not. You have to try how far you get. My max was 12 MB.

Is there any solution
Because I want to make a game but the size is problem for me

https://puravidaapps.com/filebyfile.php

puedes alojar los recursos en internet y tener la logica del programa en el apk

sir when iam uploading an aia project to the offline version it does not opens an says this was built with a newer version of appybuilder.

This project was saved with a newer version of the AppyBuilder system. We will attempt to load the project, but there may be compatibility issues. please help me

@Rakesh_Shukla the online version has newer features. What components did you use in online? If these are components that offline doesn’t support, then you’ll get error

this is what i keep getting when i try to use the offline version of appy builder. any solution?

Do you have a large project?

no please i do not have a large project. am just in the launching process. i have never gone by that screen anytime i start the server and try to locally access it. i am on windows 8.0