AppyBuilder Offline

announcement

If you had looked into the community, you would see this: Offline version - How to make it work in Windows 10

Maybe this helps you.

Thank you Kleyber_Derick,
it helped. Now the server is running, but I can not load the localhost = ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Type in the addressbar of your browser

localhost:8888

yes, this is the address which I can not load.
I thought, it could be because of site-permissions and I arranged all of them to open. But the same error; connection_refused

Intentaste ejecutar el frontend antes de abrir el localhost?

From your photo I see that are running the build server , you should load the frontend server (WinStartFrontend.bat) and if it loads correcty you will see the message INFO: Dev App Server is now running otherwise address 8888 already is in use

siiiii! After a lot of hours finally it runs! Gracias y gracias.

Thanks dora_paz it runs now.

split this topic #234

A post was split to a new topic: [offline] Web component

I have to download java in mobile also to download apk from the QR code built from the offlile version as as I scan it , says local host refuse to connect

No, it’s not necessary. The problem you have must be a problem with your java configuration.

Please say size of file

What is size of offline version

The latest zip was at 310MB

/Boban

Is it possible to create app with ads and upload it to playstore using offline version ? The API is lower than 28 in offline. Will it work any how ? When the updated version will come ?

Probably yes

No, offline version is updated to latest API 28

/Boban

Oh , thank you Boban Sir. If you kindly provide me new download link it would help me a lot.

/Boban

Thats great… Maybe custom marker to change standart marker. Thanks alot appybuilder.

We can not see, post a picture with the error message